[syndicate] \\

dolmensniper at free.fr dolmensniper at free.fr
Mon Oct 10 18:31:40 CEST 2005

i chose paradise(with paradise equals joy/happiness, not purity) because though
happiness may be false you dont need truth in happiness. and the truth is that
we need paradise.

are you trying to tell me that  have won a book? if not, paradise will do.

--
_________cyrill duneau---dolmensniper¬¬¬¬¬¬¬//0000111001
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/dolmensniper_music.htm

Selon integer at www.god-emil.dk: