4 a.m. doctor doctor

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 10 13:49:55 CEST 2005

4 a.m. doctor doctor

doctor doctor listen here.
my work encompasses all realms both diachronic and synchronic.
replete and fecund, annihilistic, nihilistic and vacuous.
courts the birth of death simultaneously the death of birth.
all chiasmus until extinction.
everything resonates with everything and as i have said
i write myself into existence
likewise
i write myself out of existence.
everything absorbed only to be readmitted, emitted, transformed.
i am the shattered container of the world and its shattered vessels.
collector of the final names and namelessness.
horder of species otherwise forever amber, lost.
encompassing of everything buttresses a psyche of the ill-conceived.
encyclopedic mathesis of my imaginary and its real.
accountancy and disinterrment of the unaccountable.
useless prevarications, en-compassings of the ten directions.
epistemic systemics transgressing all ontologies.
smeared residual structures presencing our being in the world.
illusory appearances and apparent illusions.
incoherently disordered cabinets of ultimate collectors.
gridded estates of reality and linear potential wells.
shoring up and shoring up the world, the self, mordant attempt
at eternal presencing.
turning against myself equivalent to turning against the world,
they are humans who have troubled us in the first (originary) place.
incandescent fear of personal injury, pain, transgression, authority,
transformed into precise enumeration of universal taxonomies and violence.
continuous seeking of the wonder of such precision and its disengagement.
manic states of constant discovery and miraculous singularities.
everywhere all the time everyone forever and eternal.
voiding nothing and unvoiding nothing instantaneous, timeless.
(the id crashes against the superego, what sparks!)