[syndicate] re no se que

dolmensniper at free.fr dolmensniper at free.fr
Mon Oct 10 01:17:04 CEST 2005

well,

i have been mainly an audio artist. and a writer. about audio, you can listen to
some tracks at the address in the signature, but as i have recently regained
access to some old masters of a previous project, i think i am going to put 5
or 6 albums online available soon for free. ill let you know if you wish so. my
current project is called dolmen sniper, it has mainly to do with ambience,
noise, rythm, xp, feelings. as a writer my blog is a good source to check what
i like: codes, deconstruction, human. i have a novel going on, but it is
unlikely to be published, because of the style. i do translations for
laspirale.org. and we have an audio project that will be online soon, a
compilation of audio web artists that will be called Browsers in Arms. it was
to be online in september, it will be out soon. good artists, i swear. i did
the choice. more about me? i am 33. i was born on a 9.11. it is a sign, no. i
was homeless the two last years so my life got a bit broken. but i have met a
very nice girl. a very nice job. a very nice place. a very nice list.