\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Oct 5 02:25:44 CEST 2005

>> i thought i was klear already. posted quite a few fotos etc.
>
>yes, of course, forgive me.

whats with the overly sweet komportment +?

>>> communication is the key.
>>
>> sure. key to what
>
>atonement, understanding etc.

have met a few mfz who felt i owed them something
now that they _thought they understood.

what do u want to understand +?

>> hypocrites + bastards
>
>= Euro-Americains ! ;)

pfaa ... every human being is a thief. hypocrite. bastard. etc
no one is innocent.
truth is ugly.
truth + m9ndfukc [+ maybe a few liters of ost.eu treats] = growth enducing

so u kan look at that slimy bacteria infested [soon 2b a wrinkle bag] body of a 2x
+ drop ur silly [equaly bacteria infested] tongue

>> new + improved ways of time traveling coming soon to a balkan
>> country near you.
>> i may may not be involved ... maybe my body
>
>new and improved = prehistorical
>(there are no Balkan countries near me, but I do believe there is an
>increasing Balkan populace)

this is multi.world

multi.m9ndfukc