\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Oct 31 19:29:34 CET 2005

>> cut a chickens head off +?
>>
>> they do not do that when the control center is there
>>
>> life movement is not random
>>

>these would be behavioral patterns - distributed intelligence.. (no control ctr)

these `behavioral patterns` are also manifested in molecules
allora ...

when humans popped through the other side
they were v.v.v.m9ndfukkd

>(other types could be could be natural historical archaeological)
>
>      patterns yes
>
>      life movement yes
>
>      based on evolutionary evidence: patterns ??? no something else more

am i speaking ov evolutionary patterns - naaaa

gypsy evoluzie - if i dont finish this bottle of palinka
im gonna rot. the worms will eat me. si-o sa am sex cu
darwin o viata-ntreaga

noroc si sanatate