[syndicate] hey

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 31 06:25:04 CET 2005

Thanks - to be honest I like everyone here, although the reverse might not
be true. Anyway, I wasn't bothered by the feedback posts - I've seen
numbers of pieces like this on a lot of lists - they don't contiue forever
and are interesting as a way of thinking about structure we take for
granted - they tend towards the long take, Antonioni-email (or Birth w/
Nicole Kidman which I just saw and which astonished me). At least in Pine,
delete is easy across posts etc. - Alan -

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, hight at 34n118w.net wrote:

> you can make art
>

> i'm not going into a flame war with you
>
> that would be like regressing
>
> people like  alan  ( a friend of mine)  send posts like yours and it is
> cool.......just too many clogs mailboxes.........it isn't so much about
> you actually..
> but whoever sent a 100 out yesterday....
>
> that was what angered me.....not you....
>

> my posts are art
>>
>> maybe bad art
>> i dont mind
>>
>> i am more grown up than you filthy son of a assy bitch
>>

>> \
>>

>>  fuck you
>>>
>>> this s a mess
>>> as integer said it