claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Oct 30 12:50:03 CET 2005

>http://emerick1.free.fr/testc4d/moine/brosse2.jpg

bonjour, bonjour

>But where are Ana and Claudia? Have they gone front of a French feminist
>wave - all radical seing of global French machism?

dear Aliette,

I can speak for me only and I am quite unsure if I understand you
yet I am here now

I had a very nice evening yesterday
talking to some friends visiting

as I mentioned to Bojana yesterday as well, feminism is normally not
on my agenda
possibly due to the circumstances that I grew up with a grandmother
(93 today) who learned
programming in times when computers were taking the space of a room
and a mother who was involved in natural sciences and a father who
never questioned that I could do everything - from car repairs to
riding a motorcycle to mathematics

As most Eastern European females that I have met
Bojana would not write feminism on her flag as well

it seems to be a question of history

perhaps
we simply do not have to prove what we know.
there are too many flags

watching the boys running in circles
from time to time wondering
smiling