\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 29 23:24:58 CEST 2005

>I'm sixty two

Yea beby, but I bet you're still fresh like a virgin
and when u walk the autostrada fluttering ur eyelashes
at Ducati rpms swrling ur sexiii hips in melodious notes
all the xyz stick out their tongue like pnoodles on a leash

>and following to love as French exception without hormone,

Fuck hormones! Outdated paradigm. Aliette ist die Zukunft

>even if the delay granted by the world trade organization is past die!)

So - you listen 2 industrial +?

>Baby!

Hm, chk dzat.. call me Daddy

... time to shower ... I'm not that vast yet goooooooooddd    -.-