\\ Through a Glass Darkly ... mor del!z!ouz oSt.gul!bloonz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 29 07:03:11 CEST 2005

                   Through a Glass Darkly: ....... udnt u l!ke 2 knou shrtl!

                                        Reaching for you I have reached the end of myself.
                                        And what did you see?
                                        Myself.

                                                         Conversation with the Goddess of Illusion

In this paper I discuss Netochka Nezvanova, that is to say - myself.
At times, it may appear that I contradict myself, yet, things often
aren't as they appear. Or are they ...

\\ lived experience isn't necessarily real

   i think the idea of "living material" is very real.
   at the molecular level the distinction between "living"
   "inert", "animal" and "plant" really disappear.