[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Oct 28 22:57:59 CEST 2005

Ah! Lucille ... ! trop douée quoi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lucille c.
  To: syndicate at anart.no
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:31 PM
  Subject: RE: [syndicate] \\

    >I'm on your hit list bitch!!

    Open wide for ... 2-3 red capsules++++++++++++++hihithtihtihtithititi ti tith ithithit hithit it itithi t tihti tihtit it it it titttit it  hith it ti titit it it it : u, r right ((((((((((((((((((((((need dancin to

    >Grow up, you 7 years old or something with your stupid spy games!!
    >if your gonna catch me it better be good! think up good ways.
    >
    >Look i tell you what. ? I will meet you! show your face to me if you dare!

    Nema problema. Are you always so noisy +?

    >Meet me on the beach @ 8pm On Friday 4th November
    >
    >maybe there will be a few fireworks befor the 5th!!!
    >
    >Fucking BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Red capsules not working +?
    Lets switch to white capsules.

    >YOUR WHORE

    So, you listen 2 industrial or what +??>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>neon judgement , am i so  AHAHAH AH AH AHAH AHAHAH AHAHAAHAH let my screen becomin wet http://images.google.be/images?svnum=10&hl=fr&lr=&q=noisy+pills

  Téléchargez le ici !

  information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
  to post to the Syndicate list: <syndicate at anart.no>
  Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
  no commercial use of the texts without permission