\\ ....

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Oct 28 19:09:17 CEST 2005

>From: Video Reporting Award <award at videoreporter.org>

>check the content before nagging around.. and then complain if it's
>really just commercial  crap, or  a resource

I read your email ... Do you understand the difference between
being a human being and being a resource +?

I reiterate - any person/org/etc posting on KFOR/Syndicate
advertising their business, art works, services of any kind,
_without_ also participating in a human, ie. less than god-like
manner will be ejected by me. I can do that.

If you only have time for announcements and press releases
lokomote your komponents to one another forum.

GD