\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Oct 27 04:10:41 CEST 2005

i've met a woman once.
she reprimanded me for driving so fast on public roads.
`i can explain everything ...`
`schhhhh ... timing is everything ... think about that while your license is suspended`

5 years later she was crushed to death by the electric gate of her mansion.

i do not think much of her ... i think of the she
i was speeding towards ... she reprimanded me for being so late.

`i can explain everything ...`
`too late! ... timing is everything ... think about that without me!`

matriuska realities ...
time = illness = equilibrium without a foundation
- technology is the future .. of public roads