\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 23 17:55:06 CEST 2005

>> fr kriket
>>
>>> ooooooooow HH!!!
>>
>> taci ma din gura ma ...
>
>fa moyou tossi qu'dans l'euche.

nothing is permissible. everything is TRUE

kamen na kamen - palaca

yet most people are much more interested in advertising their identity
then inter.tangling it

--

>was unaware that obviously isolating something (identification of a
>part) makes something patentable
>just because it cannot exist in nature in this isolated form

quite certain they did not patent the actual genes only
and multiple companies have patents overlapping multiple genes.

>I suppose its like creating a patent of an idea,

kant patent ideas

and why would u want to.
patenting something involves disclosing information++

copyrights + patents were created to encourage public discussion