\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 23 02:21:22 CEST 2005

claudia westermann <media at ezaic.de>

>>re:read what i wrote
>>syndicate is not a reklama plakard
>>whether u like it or not
>
>dear, I was suggesting that one could consider that they share a book
>
>or is this not sharing ?

It isnt sharing bks he hasnt posted anything else on here ever but `sharing news`.

>>exit that dream world of urs for a moment - he hasnt postd any thing
>>else but news.
>>some thing to think about ...
>
>so, reklama from time to time is ok as long as it appears
>in between some other things like stories, critic, suggestions,
>insults etc ... ?

Yes, it wouldnt even be a reklama anymore - it would be more like life.
You know, basic community.

If you are going to paste your news all over this space
contribute yourself to this space from time to time.
Dont just show up hier as a fucking tourist
with a gov financed ticket to flush the public toilet

and deklame:

kapitalism sucks. the world sucks. dead space. dead space.
o i love humanity. i really do. new + unconventional. FREE. FREE. FREE

S T F U. stop the delusional shit. share something of your sorry self for a change
without a fee without a free - without a fucking keyword andor a uniform attached to it.

>and these stories, critic, suggestions, insults etc. are not reklama ?

No, they arent

You see, there are plenty of MFZ whose entire life is financed by govs / ie. the old + conventional
and they go around in their cute uniforms talking about meaningful spaces. crying++ that
the world is dying and they will save it if ... if they can just
plant that gov financed INTEL>APPLE>MICROSOFT uniformed trojan horse within a public space ... YE SPLZ

in the interim, even the fucking coffee they had this morning is uniformed by an art grant.

CPM .... undress yourselves mfz