wikipedia cops

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Tue Oct 18 22:53:51 CEST 2005

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

    *

Welcome to Wikipedia. We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopaedia. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing. However, unconstructive edits, such as those you made to Valéry grancher, are considered vandalism. If you continue in this manner you may be blocked from editing without further warning. Please stop, and consider improving rather than damaging the hard work of others. Thanks. -- (drini's page|☎) 20:44, 18 October 2005 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Val%C3%A9ry_grancher&diff=25857467&oldid=25857230

f.