\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 15 17:35:05 CEST 2005

>From gif at 220hex.org Sat Oct 15 16:55:16 2005
>From: 220hex <gif at 220hex.org>

>Saturday 15 October 2005 16:34, skrev integer at www.god-emil.dk:
>> piksel is kontrolled by the .no government with money stolen from 3rd world
>> countries.
>>
>> which makes u 1x NATIONAL WHORE so ... next time you post to syndicate
>> be sure to include this in your manifesto
>
>here's a manifesto for u:
>http://www.piksel.no/pwiki/LibreCultureManifesto

WTF is this +? Your BRAND.NAME shopping bag +?  Ptuuuuu ...
Quote your parents and your friends korporat module MOTHER FUCKER

As indicated - post that obfuscated NEO.FASCIST REFUSE again without acknowledging you are a korporate whore + 3rd world thief
+ your account will be eliminated. Ordnung \+\ Disziplin - balkan style.

[1]? Virno, P. & Hardt (1996)

[2]? Versammlung (Heidegger 1951)

[3]? Nietzsche (1983, p60)

Further Reading

*       Adorno, T. & Horkheimer, M. (1976) The Dialectic of Enlightenment
*       Benjamin, W. (1935) The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
*       Deleuze, G, & Guattari, F. (1999) What is Philosophy?
*       Foucault, M. (1990) The History of Sexuality, Vols 1, 2 & 3
*       Hardt, M. & Negri, A. (2000) Empire
*       Feenberg, A. (1991) Critical Theory of Technology
*       Heidegger, M. (1993) ŒBuilding Dwelling Thinkingš. In Basic Writings.
*       Machiavelli, N. (1958) The Prince
*       Latour, B (1993) We Have Never Been Modern
*       Martin, B. (2003) Against Intellectual Property (http://danny.oz.au/free-software/advocacy/against_IP.html)
*       Marx, K. (1974) Capital
*       Marx, K. (1974) Grundrisse
*       Marx, K. & Engels, F. (1974) The German Ideology
*       Nietzsche, F. (1983) Untimely Meditations
*       Rose, N. (1999) Powers of Freedom
*       Schmidt, C. (1995) The Concept of the Political
*       Stallman, R (2002) Free Software, Free Society