To Be Sure, I am a Forest and a Night of Dark Trees

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 00:57:52 CEST 2005

how cypress numerous upon the earth, and so
forth, is what I'm inscribed to compose

my respite be ornaments (for instance, a star wrapped
in the middle of the amber-grain waves) on names in silver:

"MY SOUND LEGERDEMAIN

gold arm of that cream, the sun:

as soon as it scalds Virginia's face her
each thought is halved for vengeance,

~But take on
the sway of
things, tho
yours is not
the reed's~

inscribed on port side (which
is a half) of the star wrapped in
the middle of the amber-grain waves"

sorry, I meant my REPRISE be ornaments (for instance, a star wrapped
in the middle of the amber-grain waves) on names in silver (here again):

"MY SOUND LEGERDEMAIN

gold arm of that cream, the sun:

as soon as it scalds Virginia's face her
each thought is halved for vengeance,

~But take on
the sway of
things, tho
yours is not
the reed's~

inscribed on port side (which
is a half) of the star wrapped in
the middle of the amber-grain waves"

how cypress numerous upon the earth:

Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always

and so forth:

Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always

is what I'm inscribed to compose:

Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always (here again):

Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always, Proteus? countless
no longer, Virginia always, Proteus? countless no longer, Virginia always