\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Oct 2 17:18:48 CEST 2005

>The quality of leica is magnificent...
>Are those for your bro and parents?

where do you see my parents + brother +?

>I like the one of you because are in movement.

i understand what you mean ...

>Anyway... Have you read my other mails, right?
>About the scene in the bathroom?

re: bathroom. uncertain whether the discussion was about that.
may have been however. there are many paralels obviously - eg.
inability to speak. inability for the modern world to embrace truth.
inability of new media\blabla etc to generate meaning in peoples lives.
inability of lovers to love. inability of people to be themselves.
inability of inability. time for a nervous fuking breaaaakddddouuun.
hell - a nervous breakdown may become a luxury in the very safe future.
so inability to have a nervous breakdown which in reality is an orgasm
that is taken too seriously. an orgasm is the
coming together of all kontradiktions [to life a new truth]
konsidering the french refer to orgasm as the little death
this is very delicious + true. death is truth.
when we cannot lie any longer we die.
during orgasm we reconcile truth + lie. wrong + right.
every fuking thing. so ... how about leaning against that tree