[syndicate] Fw: [spectre] title: raw

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 30 13:37:59 CET 2005

No changing -possible changes (only stupid does not change they said) but
not in this subject.

For example I have always been staying on nettime-fr even after the
collective conflict about censorship -but it is said "moderate" so...- and
even when we have founded nettime-fr-raw as unmoderate list and thinking it
was to give us any autonomy not to fight nettime-fr. We have tried to
covnince them to turn unmoderate the list but they did not accept it. So we
have given place to oour unmoderate list and without concurrence: that's
all.

They are not at all the same lists of course.

Spectre was a very good place to debate on EU constitution as the editorial
line is large and regarding East Europe to anglophone West. No censorship
has appeared.

When something wrong appears why it would not be possible to ask for a
debate on these lists ?

Geert, I appreciate certain texts he has written, really. Andreas I have
never mete a problem with him and I havenever seen anay problem with
others -or on a certain Geert.

But who can say it was censored really at last? A certain Geert had run on
Spectre before they asked to stop it.

The day they would censor one of my post I would ask them why and try to
fight against it. But it does not still appear it is the question today.

Every positive new in the day it is a new day.