of

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 29 01:07:13 CET 2005

  of

     the Italian Renaissance, especially the Florentine

  the Italian Renaissance, especially the Florentine
  the Italian Renaissance, especially the Florentine

    programs I developed my confused fumblings with knot theory programs I
developed

  my confused fumblings with knot theory  my
  my confused fumblings with knot theory
  my
  my

    self-hatreds and their ten realistic justifications self-hatreds and
their

ten realistic justifications  Vito Acconci
ten realistic justifications
  Vito Acconci
  Vito Acconci

    and Kathy Acker Rosemarie Mayer and Laurie Anderson and Kathy Acker

  Rosemarie Mayer and Laurie Anderson  my
  Rosemarie Mayer and Laurie Anderson
     Anglo-Saxon riddles and Bede's history and work on the Tabernacle

  all  Dostoevsky and most  Dostoevsky and most
  Dostoevsky and most

  Dogen and the times  the coming  the coming
  the coming

  Ethnology  my
  Ethnology
  my difficulty  recognition  various

  recognition  various
    difficulty
  various
  laughter

    Irigaray and the open door the chora and fluid mechanics Irigaray and
the open door

  the chora and fluid mechanics  guitars
  the chora and fluid mechanics
  guitars
  guitars

    and sitars and mrdangam and my recordings the movement and sitars and
mrdangam and my recordings

  the movement  my hands
  the movement
  my hands
  my hands

  film and video cameras and the transformation  mechanism to the
  film and video cameras and the transformation
  mechanism to the
  mechanism to the

    internalized world  electronics    internalized world
  electronics  the Everglades and their
  electronics
  the Everglades and their
  the Everglades and their

    miraculous panoply  flora and fauna    miraculous panoply
  flora and fauna  rare species and our delight
  flora and fauna
  rare species and our delight
  rare species and our delight

    at seeing them for the very first time new species at seeing them for
the very first time

  new species  the people I
  new species
  the people I
  the people I

    have hurt and my inability to make amends the theory have hurt and my
inability to make amends

  the theory  the abacus
  the theory
  the abacus
  the abacus

    and the variety  historical and prehistoric abaci    and the variety

  historical and prehistoric abaci  the community
  historical and prehistoric abaci
  the community
  the community

  the
  the

    tendencies  my wor    tendencies
  my wor  the micrscope and the interiorities made
  my wor
  the micrscope and the interiorities made
  the micrscope and the interiorities made

    worlds to me my inability to seek or attain salvation worlds to me
  my inability to seek or attain salvation  the world
  my inability to seek or attain salvation
  the world
  the world

  books and my loss within them and losing myself within them
  books and my loss within them and losing myself within them
    Azure and her love me which I will never understand Azure and her love
  me which I will never understand  my family
  me which I will never understand
  my family
  my family

  whom I have cut f forever  my