\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Nov 28 00:22:34 CET 2005

>The power is in the design, of total heartstopping, lung gasping surrender to God.

THAT ... is precisely how it feels

I am a pasha with a name enraptured in a strange beauty
v.v.xy lazy on 01 divan of blades and eastern embroidery
fingertips caressing the white tablecloth undulating on
branches of oriental tobacco perfume.

ices + sorbets. eyes shimmering a reflection and a dark cloud
over a courtyard dressed in time with water
sprinkled over it the secret of his birth
beneath his feet - the map. on his forehead - the sign
in his hand - a beautiful watch

I am that prolonged affection
rich in very nervous fibers and magnetic fluids
gliding into your highly perfumed oceanic depths
and maritime forests fishing for a YES PL EASE or 2
dont you feel

I stroll the cosmopolitan boulevards playing with it like private property.
caring for it. smacking kriikets. lifes a philanthropic and therapeutic smile

I come from the world where fruits are always ripe. women are always virgins
for fortunate young men whose reality is a dream. a dream so sweet
so intoxicating so voluptuous that they would sell themselves
body and soul to the person who has procured it for them.

That life of delights where earth is a kingdom and My claw is your kiss
rising through the mountain top through the universe as creation.

One does not live with me. One dreams. One listens. One wears me ...
like a truth

I am the Absolute.
I do not live. I rule.

and the evening went on ... eyes wide + moist