\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Nov 26 06:27:30 CET 2005

m! z!mpl! zttz m9ndfukc.0+99 != uorkx an!mor on d!sz neu + !mprovd os
aber dze r3f f!le zt!l uorkx

-.0

-
-
-

m 9 n d f u k c . 0+99

once the main window becomes visible
http://m9ndfukc.com/buletin  will be contacted and
its contents will determine subsequent operation.

[bzzp]

_______-----------
parameterz description
_____________-----

[bzzp]

-
-
-

[ \ b u t t o n z

[bzzp]

-
-
-

[ \ k e y .  c o m m a n d s

[zemi.bzzp]

move kursor . press keys. kommand. kontrol. shift etc . etc.
zemi.bzzp zemi.bzzp zemi.bzzp zemi.bzzp . bzzp

-
-
-

________----
zpecifik notez
_________--___

first time the application is launched at the conclusion of the apple ][ simulation routine
one will be presented with the option of transmitting one's composition [in ascii format] to select
art-related forums. appended will also be the contents of the web document retrieved.
the from field will be populated with one's computer name tag.
if one does not wish for the transmission to take place the first time the application is launched
[after the initialization routine] one should press the `ccc3lv abOrt` button.
alternatively if one selects not to perform the above and one does not wish for the transmission  to take
place - once the email module is instantiated one must not press the `transmit` button.

-
-
-

general notez