old look sex

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Nov 25 21:52:39 CET 2005

old look sex

r into my cock... retrns yorns yo
rns yor kiss, my
r kiss, my

    old look sex it creeps from yo
th is an g all the pictres ..it creeps into my ..and kisses res
..it creeps into my ..and kisses res ..it creeps into my ..and kisses ..
..

..
    mo
    blowing lil kisses ..along this line ..from my to re screen from
blowing lil
kisses ..along this line ..from my to re screen from re
re screen from re
re

    scree n to my ..p my legs ..and in my hair my tong   scree n to my ..
p my legs ..and in my hair my tonge moves within
p my legs ..and in my hair my tong
e moves within
e moves within

r hair, yor , yor , yo
r , yo smell stronger than ever, i i took a piece of my
  smell stronger than ever, i i took a piece of my

  smell stronger than ever, i i took a piece of my
    yo
r , yor ass, in yoth... come yo
r moth... come yo   arms in yo
th... come yo, i will have a ,
r , yo
, i will have a ,
r ass, in yo
    i'll piss down my legs, yo will swallow it yo

i'll piss down my legs, yo
  will swallow it yor , that will be my
  will swallow it yo
r , that will be my
r , that will be my

re moth eat it th eat it p
reself ..alll over my face ..take my ..p
t it in
    ..become me ..have my ..take it it is res..give my ..become me ..have
my ..take it it is

res..give my re cock ..plac
res..give my re cock ..plac
re cock ..plac

r tears in me, feel all of yo, i want yo, i want yo
, i want yor opening into me,
r opening into me,

r opening into me,
    feel yo
    for yo, i hold my breath, is dripping now, erect, my is hard for yo
for yo

, i hold my breath, is dripping now, erect, my is hard for yo,
, i hold my breath, is dripping now, erect, my is hard for yo
,
,

    prick it in  ..keep it here ..s   prick it in
  ..keep it here ..sck it here ..and this doesn't do it
  ..keep it here ..s
ck it here ..and this doesn't do it
ck it here ..and this doesn't do it

rns yor kiss, my mop ..become me

r kiss, my moth is an t it    c
th is an t it p ..become me
nt into my ... ret
p ..become me
rns yo
re ..plac and i wish re
    ..have my c
    was p my arse right now here ..hard and pressing me against [yo   was