\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 24 09:18:32 CET 2005

>software as ontological freedom (GNU) versus software as ontological enslavement (Netochka Nezvanova),

=)  ... du german bovina

i am pleased 2 see that nn provided the virus
which turned the entire max community into a shopping mall/walmart
everyone + their mother became a modular whore post nato.0+55 -
from dekam. 2 castine. 2 ralske 2 some other occident toads.
quite amusing.

\+\ mr.shulgin is also trying very much 2 sell his wares ...
u z - he was just jealous ... but as he told me in person
- nn gave his students hope, ie. that one person can
devastate an army ov occident gnu buffooooooooons

tzo fk ur GNU. hci. bla bla bla. si pula mea de maSS movements