[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

beastly baby beastly.baby at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:18:04 CET 2005

>From: Peter Luining <email at ctrlaltdel.org>
>beastly baby wrote:
>>

>>>what is simply ignored by finkielkraut is that there are poor people with
>>>no
>>>jobs lumped together in places specially made for poor people with no
>>>jobs,
>>>places built so that finkielkraut and sarkozy can live happily and
>>>quietly from
>>>their exploitaition
>>>
>>>f.
>>>

>>unfortunatly, not only finkielkraut and sarkozy.... anyway, this was the
>>most clever opinion on this subject that syndicate received. i agree.
>>

>I see, both of you never visited Sao Paolo...

(speaking for myself)

maybe you need to see better. são paulo, rio de janeiro, recife, cova da
moura, bairro 6 de maio, boavista, bairro da sé... among others...
01 should not take his own thoughts for granted if not sure...

En etkili ve güvenilir PC Korumayi tercih edin, rahat edin!
http://www.msn.com.tr/security/