[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 23 12:45:46 CET 2005

Peter,

" What sort of Frenchmen are they? "

Nothing more but only the tittle cannot be accepted, really.

We are not in Israel to speak this way of poor people as palestinian
otherness globalizing them under Muslims - event at once they were mostly
muslims in the riots. (But you know, any muslims are rich even in Fr and out
of the moving riots)

I am not conter Israelian but know of Palestinians. At first they were
several religions (even any christians) more any of them without religions;
integrist jewish religion integrating Israelian government through the
murder of Rabbin, and you know what happened of Palestinian or a persecution
by the weapons of domination front of the stones at first... more and more
and more up to suicid attacks in a mystic answer from the part of One
religion as hardest one resisting on the territory...

Integrist muslims it is the consequence of occidental and continental
politics. Really. See in India where they are traditionnaly "soufis" and
more at the power actually: and you fall into the scene of the attack at
Delhi from the part of local inhabitants of the region - but could be to
have the border opened forany help on the earthquake: I do not deny of this
possibility but so strange violence front of the natural violence or to
create difficulty to Indian government just from the american part as US are
in Pakistan and in Adghanistan - it was exactly at the horizon of September
2001 as one of the results - ? For my part I do not beleive that terrorism
origin it is so easy to decide from which part is the signing of
misunformation for the most time. Look at English attacks in London this
summer and what right now? Look at Madrid attacks at the horizon of Aznar
taking the folders as he was leaving the power, and the reaction of the king
refusing the full power to his government before the vote.

Don't know really from which part is the terrorism of nowadays. Only powers
fighting themselves under terrorism can know what, from which part and so
on. Not we as people. We are misinformed in all these geo politics facts.

See to whom the murder credit and rarely it credit other that he would have
to credit. Spain it was an exceptionnal reactive popular move against the
returning dictatorshi^p from which they were just coming since twenty years.