[syndicate] Fwd: Downtime & Play

Auriea syndi at entropy8.com
Sat Nov 19 23:28:30 CET 2005

Hahahahahaha!
pa-THET-ic.

On 2005/11/19, at 21:56, some selfish peasant named "Trebor" (whoever
the hell that is) wrote:

>> On my way to Zurich I just met a colleague at the airport. We both
>> fly
>> routinely. "I can't do it anymore."

i WEEp for you

>>  Cell phones are not the pervasive enemy. Groups
>> of protesters at the Republican convention used them to escape
>> police tactics.

oooooooooooooooooh 0.0

>> -Trebor
>>
>> You can read this text (with images) on my blog at:
>> http://collectivate.net/journalisms/2005/11/19/downtime.html

and after all this he has the nerve to leave a "blog" address.
do people like this even know what they are doing.... or how boring
it is to watch?

Auriea - on a slow night my downtime is a bordeauux.