starscar

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Nov 19 03:39:43 CET 2005

starscar

hello i am typing this out by hand out on a pda ,
the trembles are upon me again and it's best not
to read too much , i am using my index finger
already in pain , my headache the result of
inordinate sadness , blindness becomes me , this
is the blindness of time , i am lost in the
present , presence a 'threat to disappear' ,
there is ab nihilo a priori no time , not enough
for the telling , consider this a nighttime call
crawl of rape , twice i have heard this , the
room is cooling , i type tap tap tap , my cane
finger tensed always with the inertia of letters
past , hello hello in these dark times , in these
dark times , the anguish of words , in the dark i
hear them , all these protocols , technologies ,
i am the maw of the machine , now 'i will have
written this' , on television 'fire-bombed family
burned out'

http://www.asondheim.org/magicstar1.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/magicscar1.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/magicstarscar1.jpg