\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 17 04:18:41 CET 2005

Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com>

>Much as I question Manovich (without reading him all that closely)

or at all in my case ... but I have listened to some who know
the real him not the pop.tart texts we all wrap around our
simply.simple selves with great aplomb ...

and so once again preconception met verification - 01 unhealthy life

>On Thursday 3 November, Lev Manovich wil give a lecture at V2_ on
>'variable media generation', the new cultural and media paradigm of the
>21st century.

Aj, not to unravel the idealistic and perfect aura created by 21st century `prophets`
but the grape vine is so painfully curved under the weight of stories, REAL stories,
stories about the amalgam of our illustrious 21st century `prophets`
stressed to the core of their tiny spiritual being, ingesting, digesting,
licking, melting elephantine quantities of synthetic drugs to overcome their bleeding DUALITY,
the REAL and persistent DEPRESSION ...

I wish these 21st century prophets would whisper truths about their overly variable life style
whose circadian clock is so out of wack only the strong, benevolent yet non-sustainable hand of DRUGS
can regulate it back within a semblance of `extinct` reality.

GD