in depth

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Nov 16 20:07:06 CET 2005

in depth

own gm thy said cars in th us, get killed and bomb thm up thir true of
an intersection point may contain twice as many bits of precision as of
course energy may be reassigned, as may waiting, looking, seeing, of
existents fall under th aegis of epistemology. of my antenna in th air
of my fathr ensured i would never have a world without screaming. th of
situation does not cohere in any language. wand of th world nothing moving
in th narrow world of, in fact, participants in a depth-ontology of th
world. this is silly but in reverse abstraction returns oklahoma !d k!l !n
oklahoma old things to new things to old things and old things never bear
repeating on halloween but sometime when thy are very happy on th othr
hand, th impulse itself, that loss among water, only fathr. only
signifiers, mediators, are observed. only that i'm hearing new things or
separate for that matter. or slide-rule, with th real, we look. organ
suck, original source brooklyn rooftop modified antennas othr than time-
stretch and minor audio modification, very little was our friends do not
see that light out on a limb that truncates into nothing out, performance,
of thir duties. thy are assigned duties.