[syndicate] Aliette cannot program, I can

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 17:52:54 CET 2005

yousef
I don't,

i like the relevance ov the proposition.

UND
i don't use some ov thoses words either while i
CREATE wonderful things that spring outov MY
head like GARDENS.

fact is that A. is ABSOLUTLY unable to CREATE anything
apart tappotting keys alldayLONG and
YAWNING names and names and names...
and XPOST dogPIXes.

BUT,
we love sport,
AND
we are gentlemen.

SO
we are very pleased by A.'s EFFORT to talk to people.

AND
we are very pleased by HIP19th's Sauerkraut MOTORBIKE pedaaaaal EFFORTZ.
event if we REGRETT that some LULUes require XTRA fingers to start her
Head OFF!

--
OG
-/ U didn't read all this did you ? /-