Linguablanca 3 (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 15 21:24:41 CET 2005

Pub: Linguablanca #3
Jukka Lehmus Photo.net Patron, nov 13, 2005; 05:25 p.m.
Issue #3 of Linguablanca webmagazine is now available on-line at:
http://linguablanca.sevcom.com

I features "meta-landscapes" by Julian Thomas, text/photography pieces by Alan
Sondheim, and photography by Jim Holmes.

This new publication is chiefly focused on independent visual work, and is
published on a bi-weekly basis: on every other Sunday (or Monday).

I hope you find it interesting. Submissions are welcome. Please send your
proposals to jlehmus at sdf-eu.org. Thanks.

Regards,
Jukka Lehmus
editor &c