Versers, & the fire they follow across hoof-patted pastures

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 00:49:00 CET 2005

an unutt'VERSE'rable show'VERSE'r next will perhaps suit some other "alas"
your crackles descend to their due (d - u - e) goal (i.e., Ms. Virginia) (let me
drop / to this line -- i.e., Ms. Virginia, she'VERSE's neighb'VERSE'ring human
imagines ere now ill to modulation) to harp their own cares / will you, Virginia,

deed a length of yourself to the black'VERSE'ning I'VERSE'll verse the most?