my network art your network art

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 14 23:16:02 CET 2005

my network art your network art

1. download any two movie .mov or .mp4 from my site.
2. place both movie on your webpage, blog, or wiki.
3. say one movie is yours only.
4. say other movie is collaboration with me.
    (it will be collaboration.)
5. announce both movie in email and on email list.
6. send out this instruction for your movie and your-our movie.

here is this instruction:

1. download both two announced movie from my site.
2. place both movie on your webpage, blog, or wiki.
3. say one movie is yours only.
4. say other movie is collaboration with me.
    (it will be collaboration.)
5. announce both movie in email and on email list.
6. send out this instruction for your movie and your-our movie.

all movie will be on all network for everyone to see and fun.