\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 10 17:09:53 CET 2005

>hej integer, let me handle this one, ok ?

enough handlz - use my name
or !f u mzt b kooool usz 6161
= uat dze lokl futbal team had
on dzeir shirtz aftr i left - pop.start bebe

>"th!s haz bn ava!labl in nato.0+55 for 5+ yrz"

da.da. stara kamena kuca++

>(how was that ?)
>
>in nato = can do real.time capture of the desktop, get pixel color at
>cursor co.ordinates, convert any image, etc.
>convert 2 sound or midi, send signals to external gear or over the
>internet.

aj. v.tediouz

as far as i remember [s0l+]
there are some msp~ objktz + 242.ms haz some 2 img objktz

>its true that MiX/MaSterP = perfect for this sort of thing.
>

>there is another program that does this currently in MiX/MaSterP,
>i believe its called "jizzer"
>(do a google search)
>

>(there is also the old program metasynth, not sure if that is still
>being developed / supported tho.)

nato.0+55 = przntli being developd by the witches ov balkan

mistoooo mistooooo