[syndicate] sounz

m e t a meta at meta.am
Wed Nov 9 10:55:43 CET 2005

On Nov 9, 2005, at 12:48 AM, _dream.thick[ener]_ wrote:

> Schroedinger's cat

from the wiki page-
"Since a cat clearly must either be alive or dead (there is no state
between alive and dead, e.g. half-dead)"

pfff. what about zombie-cat ?

> -John Titor, time traveller
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Titor said that the future will judge the present harshly.
"Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you
in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy,
self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less
concerned about me and more concerned about that."