Re: [syndicate] [fr-raw] la liste des petites françaises rom around the world

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Tue Nov 8 18:36:05 CET 2005

Le 8 nov. 05, à 17:43, fmadre at free.fr a écrit :

> always the same S.U.N setting and raising the same unresolved
> frustration
> btw, please read all your mail before responding: I have nothing to do
> with
> this, the proprietaire is cetegeaire

well,
there is no other word in sympa-admin than this one "proprietaire".
AND,
i'm only une petite française,
SO
my heart belongs to dady
(c'est lui le prepretèèèèèr...)

anyway,
f. is responsible of this !
he proposed to eradicate nettime,
then only fr-raw remains,
und fr-raw is a woman as u all know.

therefore,
fr-raw's aim is to make you une petite française,
and the modus is to not say nothing there.
just BE une petite française.

easy ?
va savoir.

--
OG
-/ bien sur, f. is not that kind of ugly some seem to believe ... /-