\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Nov 6 18:23:00 CET 2005

>(if) i write here (it):

u must have 2 obfuscating cease the issues so + expressing urself vaguely ... pst.
i am begetting 1x dekorouz ache in the lvly sektors ov my delikat brain attempting to decipher your txtz

>(i)lick my cl(it)

Why dilly-dally any longer?

>means i can not sell it without permission
>?
>
>=====
>flesh
>=====
>
>how do i feel fallin in lov with an (a)vatar

Think not that I have come to destroy you,
4 I have come to fulfil u.

>?the messenger is the message or
>
>integer
>do u feel you will send me som boys,men to test till
>reality your
>do you feel you will find a way to integrate
>more

Our ambition is your happiness!!

>````````
>sry (not)
>i quit
>.
>promise' rupture
>i fell in masturbation

Both your chic and frugal selves will be content as you steal a glance at
our a m p l e + gr ow ing selection

>GRATUIT

... probabil ca nu

>you write like a man=20