[syndicate] ()

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 6 18:27:59 CET 2005

9i9 dive into my,our eyes.

,.,., the one who gave me 1st lessons to be sexy
here&there , 1st one who caught me here , whose words
starin was finger on my skin was openin i to universe
, burnt , near to die was , very dangerous
lov,flesh,mix,in , acetylene story ,.,.,

followin him, quittin man city everythin, in that
sense is bein a ?man, as he , accept who u r and so
on, te,e,th growin , still , hello ...

how is writin like a man? mh?

wellformed.

elegant.

attraktive.

that is what i am.

(the total attraktor)

i do have many faces.

http://s.u.n.free.fr/DMB03.avi

http://s.u.n.free.fr/DMB08.avi

( Please notice the women on the right with a remote
control for the vibrator, enjoying it )