\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Nov 4 14:48:51 CET 2005

>however, regarding what is happening at the=20
>outskirts of Paris at the moment, this might be=20
>interesting as it points to the sources if the=20
>"zero tolerance" policy  (remark: Philip Zimbardo=20
>psychologist become famous for the "prison=20
>experiment" - due to ethically very problematic -=20
>there exists a pretty bad film based on this)

points to artificial occident demokrazie - cucu 4 cool images. simply inferior. 0 life lies

>Reflections on Crime and Criminology at the Millenium *

mda. much better = the peasants view.

>So one problem I have with the new "triumphalism" about crime is that
>I think that to some extent it represents a state of denial--in which
>we exaggerate our recent successes against serious crime and
>strategically ignore the implications of our comparative standing
>vis-a-vis other countries.

naaaaa - if your connections werent artificial how would you measure them.
if you can measure them its already too late.

technology = the answer. technology = the answer. technology = the answer.

whats the question. whats the question.