NATURE I AM STEALING YOUR IDEAS

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Nov 4 03:03:45 CET 2005

NATURE I AM STEALING YOUR IDEAS

depression, decathecting from the natural order of
things. I AM WRITING AS FURIOUSLY AS POSSIBLE. in
depression, ontology precedes epistemology.
EXISTENTIALISTS ARE DEPRESSED. existence contrives
nothing. EXISTENCE THUDS. it is inconceivable - to
deconstruct existence. TENSOR ANALYSIS. the panoply
of existents fall under the aegis of epistemology.
FORLORN BEAUTY. for the depressive the world is a
resentment. I'M NOT HERE. the existence of other
minds is a worn-out given. WHY NOT. the locative case
of situation does not cohere in any language.  WAND-
ERING IS THE BEST SOLUTION. force and power in the
world have everything to do with exegesis. THUD.
the depressive tears itself apart. ADMITTING FAILURE
IS THE NATURAL PATH TO MORE OF THE SAME. mind, des-
perate for contact, stumbles over unnecessary dream-
work. THERE IS NO UNDER UNDER. your disinvestment is
their investment. LOSS AND GAIN CIRCUMSCRIBE MEAN-
-ING. thud. "THE THEFT: 'WHO TOLD YOU THAT?'"