\\ re

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Nov 1 20:35:49 CET 2005

hi

as i see the price i was realy sad because i thouth it is realy expensive but then i noticed that it isnīt so much expensive because i remembered the old times when Analog_synths where new and what they had cost
so i think it is a good thing also to have a piece of the analog and digital side audio and maybe sonn also in my video-set to learn using it intuitivly and quick.
But whats going on with that Website??
always i click on the picture of the box all frames of the website pops and show me some pure code

maybe i need some plugin to view the whole site?

regards

Linus

 10th June 2002 08:03 AM

bigloose