\\ re: g!glz!btz++++

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Nov 1 20:07:36 CET 2005

VJedi Master

Location: Australia
VJC Karma: 805
VJF Posts: 2345

Gee thanks for the haXX0r spam..... this is the 3rd time I have read this crap (eyecandy, vj-talk and here)... oh and the lame psuedo intellectual speak in teh post doesn't impress anyone ..

"decontstrukting the apparent necetstsity ov a selvorganising sistem is only featsibelle outside its realm."----- wank wank...

looks like your little machine just screws with the video signal in realtime... not really that exciting I must say. Maybe you should have a look @ the fairlight CVI or read my developer thread about a hardware FX box that would actually be useful...

 10th April 2002 11:05 AM

MoRpH
MoRpH
VJedi Master

Location: Australia
VJC Karma: 805
VJF Posts: 2345

BTW I also don't expect to get any response to this as they prolly won't bother posting again until there product is out.

 10th April 2002 11:51 AM

elbows
elbows
SillyPerson

Location: UK
VJC Karma: 40
VJF Posts: 1651

Not as bad as nn though - Ive fallen out with "her" a few times on the LEV list due to the uninteligible crappola. Funnily when I mailed her direct, she never replied, suggesting it iz juzt a strange market!ng / advert!s!ing technique!

Anyway Im interested in HARD SPEC for this product, wont buy unless proper spec is revelead minus the unreadable bollox. Some screenshots of sample output would be nice too.

The revolution will never happen if people cant understand whats being said

Too true... although if its all just modular analogue stuff I can't see how it can do THAT much... but I would loved to be proved wrong....

MoRpH "the healthy skeptic"

 10th April 2002 06:21 PM

LEVLHED
noiseav.com
gear whoreder

Location: Wisconsin
VJC Karma: 95
VJF Posts: 2378
Chatting now. Join!

I've read and re-read the stuff on the site to try and grasp the fundamentals. It takes some time, but one CAN read between the lines. (I'm talking about the stuff thats on the "real" part of the site that seems broken.)
It is a realtime efx box, seems mostly v-sync and h-sync and delay kind of stuff.. It has a 20 second mono audio sampler with hi/lo pass filters. There is also A/V white and pink noise generators. There might be a sine wave generator. Although there must be more efx because there are a bunch of knobs and switches on it.
Its designed to be a all-in-one kind of A/V freak-out box with future expansion capabilities.
Its completely hardware based, so very stable & real-time.
The couple of example .movs on the site:
http://rebelle.restate.org/dd5701.html
http://rebelle.restate.org/dd7307.html
These don't seem to be adequate though.
Hope they don't mind the "leech"........

I have to agree w/ elbows. I'm not sure I would buy one w/ out some more real clear info. But then part of me wants one no matter what because I know this is an entirely unique machine, that is going to be in very limited production. I dare say an instant collectors-item that just might be wicked as hell.
But the price tag, plus the fact that its PAL, so I'd be buying at least one converter too.....
Uggghh......

and truth be known, the quotes she(?) used are actually from an email I sent the other day....trying to get the answers that I (and I know you all) want.
I am serious about being sick to death of fighting with my computers and considering selling my shit, too.

Just to clarify the "she" that I was talking about was someone else - nn, author of nato - who talkz in a far more confuzing manner.

 10th April 2002 07:52 PM

LEVLHED
noiseav.com
gear whoreder

Location: Wisconsin
VJC Karma: 95
VJF Posts: 2378
Chatting now. Join!

I doubt it would be "useless".
And for effects, there must also be crazy feedback abilities by routing the signal through the different parts.

Maybe I will see if they will give me one to test out for us and write a healthy, extensive review for vjc?

yeah right

I knew who you meant, elbows.
I think this person is a female too.
although one of her replies to me says something like:
"I am not a man, I am not a woman, I am pure dynamite"