\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 30 18:17:39 CET 2005

>You speak with the rage of a woman scorned.

You know - your spartan occident male pop.tarts
= creating such viscosity and turbulence among the whhhhhhhhorlds of my brain.

Are u suggesting there = 01 space wear
dreams.  homeodynamics + cantor sets konverge

Truth is ...

A very high probability exist that you will experience some XYness VIOLensza momentarily.
Nema problema - da. but anticipation = .5 ov dze funnnnnnnn

Arivederci

>always finding new ways out for moderating a list?

Domnule artist!

hou do u do today - this neu + improved day

Selekt suggestions - consult Syndicate law 112 / 2005
introduced and passed by my balkan intuition, which states:

Any artist depositing ONLY neu + improved gov. sponsored refuse/announcements
on Syndicate and KFOR will be digitally m9ndfukd+liquidated.

-
-
-

>They have answered me and reposted it. I had to correct my public
>presumptions against them.

Confusing public with reality is a mistake.
knowing this is a mistake keeps one from making it.

>Because it is of the variety which takes up the political difference in
>front of buldhozers which draw up themselves

[B]roeckmann and his korporat-amant [G]eert jitter lovink are
driving the .eu bull dozer without a license
if they own the press normal ca the press zice - non-culpa.bale

>I am more cool than you think it about me.
>The day they would censor one of my post I would ask them why and try to
>fight against it. But it does not still appear it is the question today.

ma daaiii - Please be cool and perform this v.elasticated diskuzie on spectre
elsz kindly shut up beibi