[syndicate] \\

Ariane Bart ariane_bart at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 30 15:04:59 CET 2005

mmm mmm mmm mmm mm m mm mmm

  the kind of words i like to read , hear , smell

  how between your bodies i can touch some

  r blq rfi or mlt ss tp rlà

  mrplrio rl flo s pa k me d

  rarpar rq me da n alsje

  ka nt alsje ka nalsje

  how between your bodies there i can touch

  some how to say pute some place rblm

  watcha e let's say some place between

  your let's say your meat

  you know meat the same letters in french

  meat

  you have meat urinaire haha you not rbl sst

  mqrl ioo o rfp mpr srt kqq rq vv alva lv è é èèr

  how not be intersted by that?

  and also walk over the smell of the body of some

  writters you know what i mean, the sitting guys

  the smell of their bodies oh my god

  pfff i lrlrl swimming technique at least

  how to fucky fucky understand the deeply fr lblefr

  roorq of meaning of the smell

  ?

Pall Thayer <pall at fa.is> a écrit :
  You speak with the rage of a woman scorned.

--
Pall Thayer
pall at fa.is
http://www.this.is/pallit

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission