a precison without indifference Re: [syndicate] Fw: [spectre] title: raw

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 30 13:43:33 CET 2005

A precision without indifference but I have not quoted it:

Of course I apologize to Andreas and thank Geert, because I had just written
them personnaly to each one on the question of my email not being reposted.

So having published they would have possible censored my post, I had to
apologize in public if the censorship to my post was not real. And I have
copy them the last email.