[syndicate] A complaint to Finkielkraut

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Nov 24 22:32:59 CET 2005

I do not compare Finkielkraut to a Nazi site! In my post of any months ago I
explained on nettime about the Nazi site how calling repression even against
a Nazi site it opened the opportunity of a general repression against us
all!

I have sent to nettime-fr the same info as here of the MRAP complain, but
writing that it is an info (not my own judgment), because Geert Lovink has
resent an ascii version of Finlielkraut interview to nettime-l, and later
Nathalie Magnan has posted un long email on the riots but beginning on the
question of Finkielkraut to tell the same than we think here.

For another part MRAP was never really cool in its tradition... you
know -but the law was not their major action as they were at first
activists?