[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

Ariane Bart ariane_bart at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 23 19:41:06 CET 2005

for what ce qui me concerne is concerning me, speaking to myself, i love to read some polemikos about the french happenings that are going on in france, and diskussed by some frenchais in the anglish language i don't know why le pourquoi du comment

  bon je ik doe des effortos poro la languiagia internaçional dos tomorow genre du genre guyotat

  mais alors

  (in the giuyotat way , you know pierre guyotat?)

  version post-technologiqal

  héhé

  bamboulo koula té rmbrrliia

"ctgr-pavu.com" <ctgr at free.fr> a écrit :
  > anyway, this was the most clever opinion on this subject that
> syndicate received. i agree.

can you develope this point ov view ?

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission