[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

beastly baby beastly.baby at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:38:43 CET 2005

>>  anyway, this was the most clever opinion on this subject that syndicate
>>received. i agree.
>
>can you develope this point ov view ?

i agree with the simple fact that 'the problems' are faraway from sarkozy
and you and me, etc... thats the main problem. you see, when tv showed 'the
problem', some not-second-or-third-generation french people spoke what they
thought about the problem... what i remember was (some examples) 'well, we
see it on tv, but its more or less away from where we live.......'. i mean
that this people's problems, are only important to sarkozy me and you when
'something' happens... like it did.

(is this development reasonable?)