[syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Tue Nov 22 08:58:16 CET 2005

> ah, I wasn't referencing syndicate;

bien sur, this is understood.

>  the lists I moderate are also completely free

moderate and free ?
maybe you mean, ownerate (shit, prepretaaaaar don't fit either !)

sorry, jokin' mit words tripotage

ask lucille about moderation
aie aie aie...
hot topic !

>  - I was thinking of unidirectional lists that's all

such as "la privatisation des autoroutes françaises" ...

>  - apologies for the misunderstanding - alan

bah.
u don't have to apologize
there is no misunderstanding possible.

ça va mieux ce matin ?
NN was naughty with you tonight,
was she ?

--
-/ ah ! there is no such a list like syndicate ! /-